Welcome and Merry Meet!

Welcome and Merry Meet!

Pentacle Elements

Pentacle Elements

About Me

My photo
san a, texas, United States
im 15 and im a freshman, but im different. I have been a Solitary Eclectic Wiccan for five years, but even when i was little i could feel the energy radiating from the Earth, through my feet and through my body. When i was around three i saw my first sprit. it was my uncle john. i now have lost that ability to see spirits, but im working on gaing that once again. I taught my self how to see the aura when i was nine and i still carry that ability. I am i natural healer, i do auric healing, but sometime i wish to become a Reiki master. I am always reading and trying to improve my knowledge about Wiccan and the energy that makes up everything.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wiccan Texts

Wiccan Rede:

Bide within the Law you must,
in perfect Love and perfect Trust.
Live you must and let to live,
fairly take and fairly give.

For tread the Circle thrice about
to keep unwelcome spirits out.
To bind the spell well every time,
let the spell be said in rhyme.

Light of eye and soft of touch,
speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.

Deosil go by the waxing moon,
chanting out the joyful tune.
Widdershins go when the moon doth wane,
and the werewolf howls by the dread wolfsbane.

When the Lady's moon is new,
kiss the hand to Her times two.
When the moon rides at Her peak
then your heart's desire seek.

Heed the North winds mighty gale,
lock the door and trim the sail.
When the Wind blows from the East,
expect the new and set the feast.

When the wind comes from the South,
love will kiss you on the mouth.
When the wind whispers from the West,
all hearts will find peace and rest.

Nine woods in the Cauldron go,
burn them fast and burn them slow.
Birch in the fire goes to represent what the Lady knows.

Oak in the forest towers with might,
in the fire it brings the God'sinsight.
Rowan is a tree of power causing life and Magick to flower.

Willows at the waterside stand ready
to help us to the Summerland.
Hawthorn is burned to purify
and to draw faerie to your eye.

Hazel-the tree of wisdom and learning adds
its strength to the bright fire burning.
White are the flowers of Apple tree
that brings us fruits of fertility.

Grapes grow upon the vine giving us both joy and wine.
Fir does mark the evergreen to represent immortality seen.

Elder is the Lady's tree burn it not or cursed you'll be.
Four times the Major Sabbats mark in the light and in the dark.

As the old year starts to wane the new begins, it's now Samhain.
When the time for Imbolc shows watch for flowers through the snows.

When the wheel begins to turn soon the
Beltane fires will burn.
As the wheel turns to Lamas night
power is brought to Magick rite.

Four times the Minor Sabbats fall use
the Sun to mark them all.
When the wheel has turned to Yule
light the log the Horned One rules.

In the spring, when night equals day
time for Ostara to come our way.
When the Sun has reached it's height time for Oak and Holly to fight.

Harvesting comes to one and all
when the Autumn Equinox does fall.
Heed the flower, bush, and tree by
the Lady blessed you'll be.

Where the rippling waters go cast a stone,
the truth you'll know.
When you have and hold a need,
harken not to others greed.

With a fool no season spend or
be counted as his friend.
Merry Meet and Merry Part bright
the cheeks and warm the heart.

Mind the Three-fold Laws you should three
times bad and three times good.
When misfortune is enow wear the star
upon your brow.

Be true in love this you must do unless your love is false to you.

These Eight words the Rede fulfill:

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"


Witch's Creed:

Hear Now the words of the Witches,
The secrets we hid in the night.

When dark was our destiny's pathway,
That now we bring forth into light.

Mysterious water and fire,
The earth and the wide-ranging air.

By hidden quintessence we know them,
And will keep silent and dare.

The birth and rebirth of all nature,
The passing of Winter and Spring.

We share with the life universal,
Rejoice in the magickal ring.

Four times in the year the Great Sabbat
Returns, and the witches are seen.

At Lammas and Candlemas dancing,
On May Eve and old Halloween.

When day-time and night-time are equal,
When sun is at greatest and least.

The four Lesser Sabbats are summoned,
And Witches gather in feast.

Thirteen silver moons in a year are,
Thirteen is the coven's array.

Thirteen times at Esbats make merry,
For each golden year and day.

The power that was passed down the age,
Each time between woman and man.

Each century unto the other,
Ere time and the ages began.

When drawn is the magickal circle,
By sword or athame or power.

Its compass between two worlds lies,
In land of the shades for the hour.

This world has no right then to know it,
And world of beyond will tell naught.

The oldest of Gods are invoked there,
The Greatest of Magick is wrought.

For the two are mystical pillars,
That stand at the gates of the shrine.

And two are the powers of nature,
The forms and the force divine.

The dark and the night in succession,
The opposites each unto each.

Shown forth as a God and a Goddess,
Of this our ancestors teach.

By night he's the wild wind's rider,
The Horned One, the King of the Woodland.

The dweller in green forest glades,
She is youthful or old as she pleases.

She sails the torn clouds in her barque,
The bright silver lady of midnight.

The crone who weaves spells in the dark,
The master and mistress of Magick.

That dwell in the deeps of the mind,
Immortal and ever-renewing.

With power to free or to bind
.And Do What You Will be the challenge.

So be it love that harms none,
For this is the only commandment.
By Magick of old, be it done!

The Witches Pyramid:

The Witches pyramid, also called “The Four laws of the Magus,”
is very ancient. It's a great value to witches.

To Know: To know means to study and learn everything you can about Magick and the way it can be used. As a Witch, you must know what you are doing when it comes to Magick. It is represented by air.

To Dare: As a Witch you must dare to practice what you have learned. You must be willing to stand up and use all that knowledge you have gained to perform rites and spells. It is represented by water.

To Will: Once you have decided to practice Magick, you must be strong enough to will the manifestation (to make the spell come true). However, remember, Witches are humans too. Therefore, we are bound to commit mistakes sometimes, even though we do our best to avoid them. It is represented by fire.

To Keep Silent: Witches must keep quiet about the work they are doing or what they are doing it for. Every time Witches talk about their magickal work, part of the energy is given away. Also, the Witch may be telling someone who, for whatever reason, does not want the Witch to succeed. That person, knowing what is being done, can counteract the results. This is not a usual occurrence, but it can and does happen. In silence there is knowledge. You're the master of your thoughts, but a slave of what you say. It Is represented by earth


The Witches Reed Of Chivarly:

1# Chivalry is a high code of honour which is of most ancient Celtic Pagan origin, and must be lived by all who follow the Old ways.

2# It must be kenned that thoughts and intent put forth on this Middle-Earth will wax strong in other worlds beyond, and return... bringing into creation, on this world, that which had been sent forth. Thus one should exercise discipline, for "as ye sow, so shall ye reap."

3# It is only by preparing our minds to be as Gods that we can ultimately attain godhead.

4# "This above all...to thine own self be true...."

5# A Witch's word must have the validity of a signed and witnessed oath. Thus, give thy word sparingly, but adhere to it like iron.

6# Refrain from speaking ill of others, for not all truths of the matter may be known.

7# Pass not unverified words about another, for hearsay is, in large part, a thing of falsehoods.

8# Be thou honest with others, and have them known that honesty is likewise expected of them.

9# The fury of the moment plays folly with the truth; to keep one's head is a virtue.

10# Contemplate always the consequences of thine acts upon others. Strive not to harm another.

11# Though there may be differences between those of the Old Ways, diverse covens and circles may well have diverse views. These views, even if they are different than yours, should always be given respect. When a coven, circle, clan, or grove is visited or joined, one should discern quietly their practices, and abide thereby.

12# Dignity, a gracious manner, and a good humour are much to be admired.

13# As a Witch, thou hast power, and thy powers wax strongly as wisdom increases. Therefore exercise discretion in the use thereof.

14# Courage and honour endure forever. Their echoes remain when the mountains have crumbled to dust.

15# Pledge friendship and fealty to those who so warrant. Strengthen others of the Brethren and they shall strengthen thee.

16# Thou shalt not reveal the secrets of another Witch or another Coven. Others have laboured long and hard for them, and cherish them as treasures.

17# Those who follow the mysteries should be above reproach in the eyes of the world, and should always seek to make this so.

18# The laws of the land should be obeyed whenever possible and within reason, for in the main they have been chosen with wisdom for the well-being of all.

19# Have pride in thyself, and seek perfection in body and in mind. For the Lady hath said, "How canst thou honour another unless thou give honour to thyself firstly?"

20# Those who seek the Mysteries should consider themselves as select of the Gods, for it is they who lead the race of humankind to the highest of thrones and beyond to the very stars.


Charge of The Goddess:

Whenever you have need of anything,
once in the month and better when the moon is full,
then shall you assemble in some secret placeand adore the spirit of me,
who am Queen of all witches.
There shall ye assemble,
ye who are fain to to learn all sorcery,
yet have not won its deepest secrets;
to these will I teach all things that are as yet unknown.
And ye shall be free from slavery;
and as a sign that ye be truly free,
you shall be naked in your rites;
and ye shall dance, sing, feast,make music and love,
all in my praise.
For mine is the ecstasy of the spirit,
and mine also is joy on earth;
for my law is love unto all beings.
Keep pure your highest ideals;
strive ever towards them,
let nothing stop you or turn you aside.
For mine is the secret door whichopens upon the Land of Youth,
and mine is the cup of the wine of life,and the Cauldron of Cerridwen,
which is the Holy Vessel of Immortality.
I am the gracious Goddess, who gives the gift of joy unto the heart of man.
Upon earth, I give the knowledge of the spirit eternal;
and beyond death,
I give peace, and freedom,
and reunion with those who have gone before.
Nor do I demand sacrifice;
for behold, I am the Mother of all living,
and my love is poured out upon the earth.

I am the beauty of the green earth,
and the white moon among the stars,
and the mystery of the waters,
and the desire of the heart of man.
Call unto thy soul, arise, and come unto me.
For I am the soul of Nature,
who gives life to the Universe.
From me all things proceed,
and unto me all things must return;
and before my face, beloved of Gods and of men,
let thine innermost divine self be enfolded
in the rapture of the infinite.
Let my worship be within the heart that rejoicest;
for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals.
Therefore, let there be beauty and strength,
power and compassion, honor and humility,
mirth and reverance within you.
And thou who thinketh to seek for me,
know thy seeking and yearning shall avail thee
not unless thou knoweth the mystery;
that if that which thy seekest thou findest not within thee,
thou wilt never find it without thee. For behold, I have been with thee from the beginning;
and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.


The Charge of The God

Listen to the words of the Great Father, who of old was called Osiris, Adonis, Zeus, Thor, Pan, Cernunnos, Herne, Lugh and by many other names.

My law is harmony with all things.
Mine is the secret that opens the gates of life and mine is the dish of salt of the earth that is the body of Cernunnos that is the eternal circle of rebirth.

I give the knowledge of life everlasting, and beyond death I give the promise of regeneration and renewal.

I am the sacrifice, the father of all things, and my protection blankets the earth.

Hear the words of the dancing God, the music of whose laughter stirs the winds, whose voice calls the seasons.

I who am the Lord of the Hunt and the Power of the Light, sun among the clouds and the secret of the flame.

I call upon your bodies to arise and come unto me.

For I am the flesh of the earth and all its beings.

Thru me all things must die and with me are reborn.

Let my worship be in the body that sings, for behold all acts of willing sacrifice are my rituals.

Let there be desire and fear, anger and weakness, joy and peace, awe and longing within you.

For these too are part of the mysteries found within yourself, within me, all beginnings have endings, and all endings have beginnings.


Charge of the Dark Goddess:

Wisdom and empowerment are the gifts of the Dark Goddess of Transformation.

She is known to us as Kali, Hecate, Cerridwen, Lilith, Persephone, Fata, Morgana, Ereshkigal, Arianhrod, Durga, Inanna, Tiamat, and by a million, million other names:

Hear me child, and know Me for who I am. I have been with you since you were born, and I will stay with you until you return to Me at the final dusk.

I am the passionate and seductive lover who inspires the poet to dream. I am the One who calls to you at the end of your journey. After the day is done, My children find their blessed rest in my embrace.

I am the womb from which all things are born. I am the shadowy, still tomb; all things must come to Me and bare their breasts to die and be reborn to the Whole.

I am the Sorceress that will not be ruled, the Weaver of Time, the Teacher of Mysteries. I snip the threads that bring my children home to me. I slit the throats of the cruel and drink the blood of the heartless. Swallow your fear and come to me, and you will discover true beauty, strength, and courage.

I am the fury which rips the flesh from injustice. I am the glowing forge that transforms your inner demons into tools of power. Open yourself to my embrace and overcome.
I am the glinting sword that protects you from harm. I am the crucible in which all the aspects of yourself merge together in a rainbow of union.

I am the velvet depths of the night sky, the swirling mists of midnight, shrouded in mystery.
I am the chrysalis in which you will face that which terrifies you and from which you will blossom forth, vibrant and renewed. Seek me at the rossroads, and you shall be transformed, for once you look upon my face, there is no return.

I am the fire that kisses the shackles away. I am the cauldron in which all opposites grow to know each other in Truth. I am the web which connects all things.

I am the Healer of all wounds, the Warrior who rights all wrongs in their Time. I make the weak strong. I make the arrogant humble. I raise up the oppressed and empower the disenfranchised. I am Justice tempered with Mercy.

Most importantly, child, I am you. I am part of you, and I am within you. Seek me within and without, and you will be strong. Know me. Venture into the dark so that you may awaken to Balance, Illumination, and Wholeness.

Take my Love with you everywhere and find the Power within to be who you wish.


Charge of The Dark God:

Listen to the words of the Dark God, who was of oldcalled Acheron, Chamer, Anubis, Hades, Mors, Hoder,and by many other names.

I am the shadow in the bright day, I am the reminderof mortality at the height of living. I am theneverending veil of Night where the Star Goddessdances. I am the Death that must be so that Life maycontinue, for behold, Life is immortal because theliving must die.

I am the strength that protects, that limits. I am thepower that says No, No Further, and That Is Enough. Iam the things that may not be spoken of, and I am thelaughter at the edge of Death.

Come with me into the warm enfolding dark, feel mycaresses in the hands, in the mouth, in the body ofone you love, and be transformed.

Gather in the moonless night and speak in unknowntongues. The Dark Mother and I will listen. Sing to usand cry out and the Power will be yours to unfold.Blow me a kiss when the sky is dark, and I will smile,but no kiss returns, for my kiss is the final one forall mortal flesh.


Charge of the Horned God:

"And these are the words of Cernunnos, Herne, Atho, Beli, the voice of the Horned One, He whose names are un-numbered:


I am the wild hunter of the forest deep And I am the fire upon the hillAnd I am the sower of the seedAnd the tiller of the soil of the earth.

And I am the golden warriorWhose arrows are the shafts from the sunThe thunder is my hoof fallThe wilderness my shrine.

I wield the oaken staffThe elements at my callBy day am the sunby night I ride upon the wild winds.

I am a stag, a tree and mountainMy seed within the earth's dark womb
For I am the Horned One;
Sire of the Universe
Love and Consort of the Goddess am I
In the wilderness doth my spirit dwell
And all wildlings
And fugitives of oppression
Are cherished within my heart.
To such as thee, my hidden childrenAm I provider and protectorFor all things wild and freeare in my keeping

And all things of beauty and freedom and lifeAre joy unto my spirit;
Swiftly I come to merriment and laughter for these are my invocations

For I am the Lord of all life
Yet also I have a dark face
For I am Death. The Reaper of Souls.
And terrible is this my dark face
To those who know not the mystery.

Yet to my hidden children
Who know and love my spirit
My dark face is also sweet
For tis the face of deep and hidden wisdom.

For I am the giver of knowledge
Life and death are mine to give
From death thou shalt be reborn
Unto new life and love.
Therefor seek my spirit and know me
Bright and darkThen shalt thou know my mystery

For I am the Ancient One:
My faces outnumber the starsI am the Horned One of un-numbered namesI am the gentle and the fierce.

I am Cernunnos, Herne, Atho, Belie,Haro, , the Ancient One
Lord and Sire of the Universe All.


Charge Of The Crone:

Hear the words of the Dark Goddess who stands within the crossroads, whose torch illuminates the Underworld:

I am the Queen of Magic and the dark of the Moon, hidden in the deepest night.
I am the mystery of the Otherworld and the fear that coils about your heart in the time of your trials.I am the soul of nature that gives form to the universe; it is I who await you at the end of the spiral dance.Most ancient among gods and mortals, let my worship be within the heart that has truly tasted life, for behold all acts of magic and art are my pleasure and my greatest ritual is love itself. Therefore let there be beauty in your strength, compassion in your wrath, power in your humility, and discipline balanced through mirth and reverence. You who seek to remove my veil and behold my true face, know that all your questioning and efforts are for nothing, and all your lust and desires shall avail you not at all. For unless you know my mystery, look wherever you will, it will elude you, for it is within you and nowhere else. For behold, I have ever been with you, from the very beginning, the comforting hand that nurtured you in the dawn of life, and the loving embrace that awaits you at the end of each life, for I am that which is attained at the end of the dance, and I am the womb of new beginnings, as yet unimagined and unknown.


The Witches' Rune:

Darksome night and shining moon,
Hearken to the witches' rune.
East, then south, west then north,
Here come I to call thee forth.
Earth and water, air and fire,
Work ye unto my desire.
Wand and Pentacle and Sword
Hearken ye unto my word.
Cords and Censer, Scourge and Knife,
Waken all ye into life.
Power of the Witches Blade,
Come ye as the charm is made.
Queen of Heaven, Queen of Hell,
Lend your aid unto the spell.
Horned Hunter of the Night,
Work my will by magic rite.
By all the power of land and sea,
As I do will, so mote it be.
By all the might of moon and sun,
Chant the spell and be it done.


Principles of Wiccan Belief:
Introduction

1. The Council of American Witches finds it necessary to define modern Witchcraft in terms of the American experience and needs. We are not bound by traditions from other times and other cultures and owe no allegiance to any person or power greater than the Divinity manifest through our own being. As American Witches, we welcome and respect all life-affirming teachings and traditions, and seek to learn from all and to share our learning within our Council. It is in this spirit of welcome and cooperation that we adopt these few principles of Wiccan belief.

In seeking to be inclusive, we do not wish to open ourselves to the destruction of our group by those on self-serving power trips, or to philosophies and practices contradictory to those principles. In seeking to exclude those whose ways are contradictory to ours, we do not wish to deny participation to any who are sincerely interested in our knowledge and beliefs, regardless of race, color, sex, age, national or cultural heritage, or sexual preference. We therefore ask only that those who seek to identify with us accept those few basic principles:


1.We practice rites to attune ourselves with the natural rhythm of life forces marked by the phases of the Moon and the seasonal Quarters and Cross-Quarters.

2.We recognize that our intelligence gives us a unique responsibility toward our environment, We seek to live in harmony with Nature, in ecological balance, offering fulfillment to life and consciousness within an evolutionary concept.

3.We acknowledge a depth of power far greater than is apparent to the average person. Because it is far greater than ordinary, it is sometimes called "supernatural," but we see it as lying within that which is naturally potential to us all.

4.We conceive of the Creative Power in the Universe as manifesting through polarity--as masculine and feminine--and that this same Creative Power lives in all people and functions through the interaction of the masculine and feminine. We value neither above the other, knowing each to be supportive of the other. We value sexuality as pleasure, as the symbol and embodiment of Life, and as one of the sources of energies used in magickal practice and religious worship.

5.We recognize both outer and inner or psychological worlds--sometimes known as the Spiritual World, The Collective Unconscious, The Inner Planes, etc.--and we see in their interaction of these two dimensions the basis for paranormal phenomena and magickal exercises. We neglect neither dimension for the other, seeing both as necessary for our fulfillment.

6.We do not recognize any authoritarian hierarchy, but do honor those who teach, respect those who share their greater knowledge and wisdom, and acknowledge those who have courageously given of themselves in leadership.

7.We see religion, magick and wisdom-in-living as being united in the way one views the world and lives within it --a world-view and philosophy-of-life which we identify as Witchcraft, the Wiccan Way.

8.Calling oneself "Witch" does not make a Witch, but neither does heredity itself, or the collecting of titles, degrees and initiations. A Witch seeks to control the forces within him/herself that make life possible in order to live wisely and well, without harm to others and in harmony with Nature.

9.We acknowledge that it is the affirmation and fulfillment of life in a continuance of evolution and development of consciousness that gives meaning to the Universe we know and to our personal role within it.

10.Our only animosity toward Christianity or toward any other religion or philosophy-of-life is to the extent that its institutions have claimed to be "the one true, right and only way" and have sought to deny freedom to others, and to suppress other ways of religious practices and belief.
As American Witches, we are not threatened by debates on the history of the Craft, the origins of various terms, the legitimacy of various aspects of various traditions. We are concerned only with our present and our future.

11.We do not accept the concept of "absolute evil" nor do we worship any entity known as Satan or the Devil, as defined by the Christian tradition. We do not seek power through the suffering of others, nor do we accept the concept that personal benefits can only be derived through denial to another.

12.We seek within Nature for that which is contributory to our health and well-being.


The 13 Goals of a Witch:

1. Know yourself

2. Know your Craft

3. Learn

4. Apply knowledge and wisdom

5. Achieve balance

6. Keep your words in good order

7. Keep Your thoughts in good order

8. Celebrate life

9. Attune with the cycles of the Earth

10. Breath and eat correctly

11. Exercise the body

12. Meditate

13. Honor the Goddess and God


The Wiccan Way:

Recognizing that there is more that one path to spiritual enlightenment, that Wicca is but one of many, and that Wicca holds within itself that there is more than one type of step-set to the spiral dance. Find here listed , the common denominators of the Craft.

1. That there is above all, the Goddess in her threefold aspect, and many are her names. With all of her names, we call her - Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

2. That there is a God and by which ever name we so choose to call him, he is consort, husband, lover, and Sun, and most willing of sacrifice.

3. That ye harm none, do what ye will. This be the law.

4. That each of their children are bound by the Threefold Law, and whatever we create, be it laughter or pain, joy or sorrow, is returned to thee threefold.

5. That as the Mother of All living things, and we are her children, we seek to live in harmony, not only with each other, but with the Earth, that which is our womb and our home.

6. That death is NOT the end of existence, but a step in the ongoing circle of life.

7. That there is NO sacrifice of blood, for she is the mother of All living things and from all things proceed unto her, and unto her, all things return. Killing is for survival and defense only.

8. That each and everyone of their children that follows this path has no need of another between themselves and the God and Goddess.

9. That there shall not by intent, be a desecration of another’s symbols or beliefs, for we are all seeking harmony with Deity.

10. That each person’s faith is private unto her/himself, and that another’s beliefs are not to be set out and made public.

11. That the Wiccan Way is not to seek converts, but that the Way is to be made pen to those, who, for whatever reason, seek and find the craft.

12. And As It Is Willed...So Mote It Be!


10 Things About Being Wiccan:

1) No conversation or recruitment is necessary...Wiccans have no insecure compulsion to convert everyone to their way of thinking. People come to Wicca when and if they are ready/interested. Furthermore, you are not required to accept or do anything that you're not comfortable with.

2) No artificial code of morality...Out of all of the creatures of this Earth, only humans are forced to live under unnatural moral codes. Wiccans believe simply: "An It Harm None, Do As Ye Will".

3)Progressive Reincarnation...Wiccans believe we are here to learn and to progress, not suffer eternal damnation if we 'slip-up' in someone else's eyes.

4) No Discrimination...There is no such thing as being the 'right' race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin to be Wiccan; ALL are welcome!

5) No middle man (or woman)... Once you know all of the basics, you can be your own 'minister' or 'priest' you need never bow before (or rely upon) some religious dictator for spiritual guidance, you go straight to the source.

6) Be yourself...By sharing a common interest with others in Wicca, you do not lose your identity as an individual. You are unique and can and should stay that way without becoming a blob in homogeneous mass.

7) No repression...Wiccans are not forbidden from reading, learning, eating, drinking, or saying anything. You can actually even disagree with someone without being 'excommunicated'.

8) Contribution...NO! Not money, but knowledge. The craft has always , and will always, be an experimental religion. If it works, we use it. Then share it so that all in the Craft many benefit.

9) No rigid Dogma...Wiccans DO NOT believe that their path is 'The One and Only Path'. The only 'True' path is the one that works best for you. All paths are valid as long as they Harm None.

10) Self-empowerment...Wicca allows you to truly feel your own power, if you will, and a true sense of self. You are 'allowed' to be the best person that you wish to be with all of the love and support that you can possibly hope for. Wicca allows you to take your hopes, dreams, and most heart's desires and manifest them in this reality. All is possible. All is real.


Song of the Goddess:

I am the Great Mother, worshipped by all creation and existent prior to their consciousness. I am the primal female force, boundless and eternal.

I am the chaste Goddess of the Moon, the Lady of all magic. The winds and moving leaves sing my name. I wear the crescent Moon upon my brow and my feet rest among the starry heavens. I am mysteries yet unsolved, a path newly set upon. I am a field untouched by the plow. Rejoice in me and know the fullness of youth.

I am the blessed Mother, the gracious Lady of the harvest. I am clothed with the deep, cool wonder of the Earth and the gold of the fields heavy with grain. By me the tides of the Earth are ruled ; things come to fruition according to my season. I am refuge and healing. I am the life-giving Mother, wondrously fertile.

Worship me as the Crone, tender of the unbroken cycle of death and rebirth. I am the wheel, the shadow of the Moon. I rule the tides of women and men and give release and renewal to weary souls. Though the darkness of death is my domain, the joy of birth as well.

I am the goddess of the Moon, the Earth and Seas. My names and strengths are manifold. I pour forth magic and power, peace and wisdom. I am the eternal maiden, Mother of all, Crone of darkness and I send you blessings of limitless love.


Words To The Wise:

O daughters and sons of the Earth, adore the Goddess and God and be blessed with the fullness of life.

Know that they have brought you to these writings, for herein lies our ways of Wicca, to serve and fulfill the keepers of wisdom, the tenders of the sacred flame of knowledge. Run the rites with love and joy, and the Goddess and God will bless you with all that you need. But those who practice dark magicks shall know their greatest wraith.

Remember that you are of the Wicca. No more do you trod the ways of doubt. You walk the path of light, ever climbing from shadow to shadow to the highest relm of existence. But though we’re the bearers of truth, others do not wish to share our knowledge, so we have to run our rites beneath the moon filled skies enwrapped in shadows, But we are happy.

Live fully for it is the purpose of life. Refrain not from Earthly existence. From it we grow to learn and understand, until such time that we are reborn to learn more, repeating this cycle ‘till we have spiralled up the path of perfection and can finally call the God and Goddess our kin.

Walk the fields and forests; be refreshed by the cool winds and the nodding touch of the flower. The Moon and Sun sing in the ancient wild places: The Deserted seashores, the stark desert, the roaring waterfall. We are of the Earth and should revere her, so do her honor.

Celebrate the rites on the appropriate days and seasons, and call upon the Goddess and God when the time is meet, but use the power only when necessary, never for frivolous ends. Know that using the power for harm is perversion of life itself.

But for those who love and magnify love, the richness of life shall be your reward. Nature will celebrate. So, love the Goddess and God, and harm None!


The Witch Alone:

Beyond the town, beneath the moon
Beside the standing stone
There lives a woman, fair of faith
We call the witch alone.

She sings to sun and moon and stars
And gathers herbs and weeds
With which she fashions ancient charms
And other magic deeds.

She worships not at altars built
By hands of mortal men
But in the misty glade
Beyond the farthest glen.

What need has she of flashing swords
Of crystals glowing bright
Of censors and of colored cords
That grace the wiccan rite?
Her tools are fashioned from the earth
And wind and fire and rain
Her rites are dances wild and free
That call the gods amain

When spring and summer pass to fall
And twilight fills her eyes
She'll lie upon the browning grassA
nd smile as she dies

For though she leaves her mortal shell
Of flesh and blood and bone
She knows she does not die but lives
On, as the witch alone....


The Nature of Our Ways:

Whenever possible, hold the rites in forests, seashores, mountain tops, desert plains, or near tranquil lakes or rivers, for these places are sacred. If this is not possible, a garden or inner chamber will suffice, if it is prepared in advance with fumes, flowers, and ornamentation.

Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you wish, but more importantly, seek wisdom in the simple stone, fragile herb, in the cries of birds, and in the howls of the wild. Listen to the whisperings of the wind and rain and the roar of the water if you would discover true magick, for it is here that the Old Ones preserve the secrets of the ages.

Books contain words-trees contain wisdom and energy that books never dreamed of.

True wisdom and magick comes from the living, and in the circle of life.

Ever remember that the Old Ways are constantly revealing themselves to us. Therefore be as the river willow that bends and sways with the wind. That which remains changeless shall outlive its spirit, but that which evolves and grows shall shine for centuries.

There can never be a monopoly on wisdom. Therefore, share what you will of our ways with others who seek them, but hide mystic lore from the eyes of those who would destroy, for to do otherwise increases their destructive abilities.

Mock not the ways and beliefs of others, for how can you really know if yours is truly of greater wisdom or power.

Always ensure that your actions and words are honorable, for all that you do shall return to you three-fold good or bane. Remember that you are a direct representative of your religion, as you are, they will remember you and your’s by.

Be weary of those who would dominate and deceive you, who would control and manipulate your workings and reverences. True reverence for the God and Goddess occurs from within. Look with suspicion on any who would twist your worship and beliefs for their own gain and glory. Welcome, though, any who worship with love and caring in their hearts.

Honor ALL living things, for we are all of the bird, the bee, the cat, and the fish. Destroy not life- Unless it is to preserve your own or the ones you love-no exceptions.
...And this is the Nature of our Ways.


)0(BLESSED BE!!!)0(

Gabe

1 comment:

  1. hi gabe
    thanks for following my blog...
    thank u for naming my blog on the last post being that u copied the text... its great to be acknoledged!!!
    hhehehe
    so hey u knew witchcraft since u were 10 then... wow... i wish i had been that lucky... i got to know about it only when i was 14....
    anyway just wanted to thank u!!!
    great blog by the way!!!
    Blessed be!!!

    ReplyDelete

Merry Part

Merry Part