Welcome and Merry Meet!

Welcome and Merry Meet!

Pentacle Elements

Pentacle Elements

About Me

My photo
san a, texas, United States
im 15 and im a freshman, but im different. I have been a Solitary Eclectic Wiccan for five years, but even when i was little i could feel the energy radiating from the Earth, through my feet and through my body. When i was around three i saw my first sprit. it was my uncle john. i now have lost that ability to see spirits, but im working on gaing that once again. I taught my self how to see the aura when i was nine and i still carry that ability. I am i natural healer, i do auric healing, but sometime i wish to become a Reiki master. I am always reading and trying to improve my knowledge about Wiccan and the energy that makes up everything.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crystal Recharging

Crystal Recharging

Crystals are an important aspect in many magical practices.

However, it is not always necessary to obtain new crystals for your workings.

When a crystal is charged to a specific working, that is its purpose until the working is completed.

The crystal may then be cleared and refocused for another working.

Gather up your crystals from completed workings and give them a bath in sea salt water, rinsing them thoroughly after the washing with fresh cold water.

Dry them with a cotton towel or allow them to air dry.

At this point, you may also wish to smudge them.

Place the cleared stones on a windowsill where they may bask in the light of the Moon for a full lunar cycle.

You may need to place them in a deeper bowl if you have helpful felines.

With the passing of the lunar cycle, your crystals are ready to be charged to new workings in your practice.


In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust,

MoonLightWitch
)0( Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Part

Merry Part