Welcome and Merry Meet!

Welcome and Merry Meet!

Pentacle Elements

Pentacle Elements

About Me

My photo
san a, texas, United States
im 15 and im a freshman, but im different. I have been a Solitary Eclectic Wiccan for five years, but even when i was little i could feel the energy radiating from the Earth, through my feet and through my body. When i was around three i saw my first sprit. it was my uncle john. i now have lost that ability to see spirits, but im working on gaing that once again. I taught my self how to see the aura when i was nine and i still carry that ability. I am i natural healer, i do auric healing, but sometime i wish to become a Reiki master. I am always reading and trying to improve my knowledge about Wiccan and the energy that makes up everything.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Sacred Masculine

The Sacred Masculine

On Litha, the Midsummer Sabbat, as well as Father’s Day.

It’s a perfect day to celebrate the sacred masculine within all of us and to highlight the strong, warm, active power we all possess.

Create an altar with yellow candles, symbols of masculinity, and images of the Sun; include pictures of male relatives and admired men in your life.

Cast a circle and stand before the altar, drawing on your power and strength.

Begin by speaking your feelings to the men pictured on the altar, emphasizing the qualities you admire.

Light the yellow candles and call in the Sacred Masculine Divine (God).

When he is present, stretch your arms upward to the sky and ask him to imbue you with the qualities that you admire.

Feel that energy flow into your hands and through your Whole body and spirit, feel it mingle with your own energy.

Draw a deep breath and raise a cone of power in celebration of this masculine power in the universe and within you.

Chant, starting softly and ending very loudly:

In the season of the Sun
I find wonder, strength, and power
Wonder, strength, and power
Power, power, power
Power
Power!

Ground the excess energy into Earth.

Thank the spirits that are present and especially thank the gods and forefathers for their strength and power.

Close the circle.

In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust,

MoonLightWitch
)0( Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Part

Merry Part