Welcome and Merry Meet!

Welcome and Merry Meet!

Pentacle Elements

Pentacle Elements

About Me

My photo
san a, texas, United States
im 15 and im a freshman, but im different. I have been a Solitary Eclectic Wiccan for five years, but even when i was little i could feel the energy radiating from the Earth, through my feet and through my body. When i was around three i saw my first sprit. it was my uncle john. i now have lost that ability to see spirits, but im working on gaing that once again. I taught my self how to see the aura when i was nine and i still carry that ability. I am i natural healer, i do auric healing, but sometime i wish to become a Reiki master. I am always reading and trying to improve my knowledge about Wiccan and the energy that makes up everything.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Personal Improvement Spell

Personal Improvement Spell

On a Friday, and in a waxing Moon phase, it is a great time to pull personal improvement, beauty, and glamour into your life.

As the Moon increases, so too will positive feelings about yourself.

Today we call on Freya, the Norse goddess of love and magic.

Light a rosy pink candle to represent the positive and loving change that you are working to manifest.

Then repeat the charm:

Freya, mistress of magic, hear my call on this sacred night,
Allow personal improvement to brighten up my life.
A pink candle to represent the positive change,
May I walk in beauty and magic all of my days.

Allow the candle to burn out in a safe place.


In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust,

MoonLightWitch
)0( Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Part

Merry Part