Welcome and Merry Meet!

Welcome and Merry Meet!

Pentacle Elements

Pentacle Elements

About Me

My photo
san a, texas, United States
im 15 and im a freshman, but im different. I have been a Solitary Eclectic Wiccan for five years, but even when i was little i could feel the energy radiating from the Earth, through my feet and through my body. When i was around three i saw my first sprit. it was my uncle john. i now have lost that ability to see spirits, but im working on gaing that once again. I taught my self how to see the aura when i was nine and i still carry that ability. I am i natural healer, i do auric healing, but sometime i wish to become a Reiki master. I am always reading and trying to improve my knowledge about Wiccan and the energy that makes up everything.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Honoring the First Fruits

Honoring the First Fruits

Several cultures, including the Romans, believed in the importance of honoring the first fruits in order to ensure continued abundant harvests.

Not doing so created fears of blight, lost crops, and later famine.

Sometimes the honor combined with the first harvest; sometimes it was celebrated with the first flowering.

Close to Midsummer is a good time to celebrate all that is blossoming, flowering, and abundant.

Place your favorite seasonal fruits, vegetables, and flowers in cheerfully painted pottery or in hand-crafted baskets.

Arrange these on a brightly colored cloth.

Write a blessing to celebrate the abundance that blossoms in your life.

Play your favorite instrument, dance around the offerings.

Make a libation with your favorite beverage and an offering from the pieces you’ve fathered.

Prepare a meal from what is left, and, even better, invite someone to share it.

In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust,

MoonLightWitch
)0( Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Part

Merry Part